Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dreamweaver


This week I struggle with Dreamweaver attempting to create a simple web page and find I am a bicycle rider suddenly thrust behind the wheel of a Ferrari!

University of Arizona's Computer Based Testing (UACBT), I find, has 9.5 hours of Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 tutorials and, despite the simple results you can see here, I employ many tips from this series but find that I often fall back on the simple tips and the free Fugu that my instructor gives us as a baseline. For instance, one does not need Fugu when using Dreamweaver if one knows how to use the sFTP included in the software. I, however, fall back on the familiar and use Fugu after preparing my page in Dreamweaver, like driving your Ferrari to the store and taking a bike the last few streets!

No comments:

Post a Comment